It is important that you choose a strong and secure password that you will remember. Strong passwords are at least 8-14 characters long and contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase Letters (A through Z)
- Lowercase Letters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Non-Alphabetic Characters/Symbols (!, $, #, %, etc.)
Resetting Your ANR Password Using OWA
- Go to your ANR Email (OWA).
- Select This is a Private computer.
- Enter your ANR Username and Password.
- Select Log On.
- Select the Gear Icon.
- Select Change Password.
- Enter your Current and New Password in the appropriate fields.
- Select Save.
NOTE: After saving, you may need to re-enter your username and password and sign in again.
- You will be notified when your password has been changed successfully.
If you need assistance resetting your password, please contact the ANR Service Desk at (517) 355-3776.