Expression Engine - Web Editor
Welcome to MSUE Expression Engine training resource page. On this page you will find written documents and videos to guide you in learning to use Expression Engine to enter and edit post for the MSUE web site.
STEPS FOR REQUESTING CONTENT SPACE
- Collect the content you wish to place on your MSUE page.
- Evaluate the content. What type of content will you be placing on the MSUE page?
- Event - events are upcoming activities that you would like to announce. Note - you do not have to make a formal request to add an event
- Resource - resources are items like; a monthly newsletter, quarterly report, and important forms.
- Sub-Page - a sub-page will appear in the left side navigation. Sub-pages are for important information about your county or group. A sub-page might include, for example, a staff directory or an about us page.
WRITTEN TRAINING DOCUMENTS
Expression Engine Web Editor Training Resource - in this document you will find information on how to use Expression Engine. Contents include; How to Login, How to Navigate the EE Interface, How to Create/Edit a Post and more.
Video Length = 3 minutes 47 seconds
Video Length = 5 minutes 31 seconds
Video Length = 6 minutes 7 seconds
Video Length = 1 minute 42 seconds
Video Length = 5 minutes 15 seconds
Video Length = 8 minutes 16 seconds
Video Length = 5 minutes 53 seconds
Video Length = 3 minutes 14 seconds
Video Length = 3 minutes 46 seconds